rsaenh

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 16:51:00 CDT 2004

Looks good to me, Michael, though I'd suggest using /dev/random rather
than /dev/urandom: the blocking behavior of the former shouldn't be a
problem for Wine (since this DLL makes no timing guarantees anyway).

Since this replaces rsabase.dll, you could add a patch to wine.inf that
registers this rather than that.

Otherwise forward away to wine-patches and see what happens :)

--Juan