How difficult would it be to make the equivalent of Windows Terminal Server with Wine?

Andrew Quigley andrew.quigley at multitek.com
Thu Oct 28 11:57:58 CDT 2004

What I would like to be able to deploy would be a system which runs
multiple Win32 compatible desktops and multiple logins on a server, with
the clients accessing the desktops via RDP or ICA protocols.  How many
of the pieces required to accomplish that already exist, and what pieces
have yet to be built? A quick search on freshmeat shows me a few
different rdp clients, so it looks like the protocol spec is known. What
would be involved in creating a RDP server that shows up as a video
driver as far as the win32 programs are concerned?