question about modal messageboxes.

Ivan Leo Puoti puoti at inwind.it
Fri Oct 29 20:29:07 CDT 2004

>WS_EX_TOPMOST does nothing on Wine anyway, so I wouldn't worry too
>much about it. We certainly don't want 2 different resources, but it
>would probably be cleaner to remove DS_SYSMODAL on the existing
>resource, since the default is MB_APPLMODAL.
So if I get WS_EX_TOPMOST to work should I use 2 resources?
The only other solution I can think of is using an atom, that sounds quite
ridiculous for such a trivial thing.
AFAIK apart from this detail sysmodal boxes have no reason for being a fixme.

Ivan.

Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it