winemaker

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Sep 1 22:22:31 CDT 2004

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Patrick Goupell wrote:

> The bug description mentions looking at the *.c and *.cpp source looking for
> main, WinMain and DllMain.  Looking at the  *.h source and looking for
> #pragma comment(lib, 'foo.lib').
>
> Is there anything else I should be looking for while I attempt this?

These are the only thing I remember from when I worked on winemaker.
What's most likely is that you'll find winemaker a bit broken as the way
to build Winelib applications has changed a lot and winemaker may not
have completely caught up.

Tip: This scanning can probably be done in fix_file().
(I'm just hoping it's not a bad tip)

A particle is an irreducible representation of the Poincar\xE9 Group - Eugene Wigner