Possible fun project/todo list item?

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 09:49:14 CDT 2004

Hi,

--- Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.QinetiQ.com> wrote:
> I think it's better to depend on an actual library, as opposed to a
> component of another application. Maybe if Mozilla split it out into
> separate project with separate releases, packaging etc, it might be
> better. Maybe they already have ...

Well yes its a standalong project but most people only have it if they
installed mozilla. I think the best way to do it if we were going to go
down the NSS route would be to add a few lines of magic to the wine
script and detect the mozilla path at runtime. I think we could do a
short version of what the flash rpmscript does to detect the path and
keep it as a soft dependancy

http://macromedia.rediris.es/rpmsource/setup

Thanks
Steven