Possible fun project/todo list item?

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.QinetiQ.com
Fri Sep 3 03:23:03 CDT 2004

> Well NSS has been stable for a long time and has a nice regression
> suite from what I have read. I dont see why updating the browser would
> break it.

I don't mean due to bugs in NSS, I'm sure they've done a great job. I
mean because the actual library location itself has moved, or can no
longer be found by the linker. Given that the official installer lets
you install anywhere, it might well be a problem. I know it's broken
Gaim for me before .