Scrollbars and scrollwheel: -fomit-frame-pointer problems

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 3 08:15:45 CDT 2004

Lionel Ulmer wrote:
> Open Source is helping each other and if we just say 'oh well, it's easier
> for us to just remove the optimisation flag' and forget the issue, it's an
> opportunity lost to improve GCC.
We can report this to gcc developers, but, at least on my side, I don't know
enough how GCC works low level to try to fix it up.

Actually we don't know either which code creates the problem (also if we
know that the problem is, with an high probably rate, on scrollbars), so I
think we can add the configure check and then fill a bug which reports this
if someone has the skills and the time to fix it.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net - http://flameeyes.web.ctonet.it/