weird ?clipping? errors

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Sun Sep 5 05:16:24 CDT 2004

James Hawkins wrote:

> You are correct.  What I would like to do is talk to Mike and see what
> the purpose of the patch is (im sure it does something worthwhile) and
> then try to fix it so that the clipping problem goes away.

The patch fixes a bug in Macromedia Flash MX 6.  If you open the
"Publish Settings" dialog from the file menu, it appeared blank.  With
the patch, it works.  Without the patch it is blank.

After examining the +message trace with the native and the builtin, I
found that the native comctl32 repositions the contents of the tab
control immediately after sending a PSM_KILLACTIVE.

I am wondering whether the code to do that should go in
PROPSHEET_SetCurSel rather than PROPSHEET_CanSetCurSel...

Mike