Darwine Display Driver

Nikolas Dahn n.dahn at gmx.de
Sat Sep 4 14:19:10 CDT 2004

Hi  there everybody!

First of all i have to admit that im quiet useless in coding, im just a
user with _minimal_ programing knowledge, so this might sound like trash
which we all should forget as soon as we can ;)

When reading the article about porting wine to mac os and the related
difficulties it came into my mind to create a borderless x window (best of
all just the content) and have carbon/cocoa create an empty window with
borders where the x-content is linked and centered to (similar to an
bordered control-layer i think). I dont know how to do this or whether it
is even possible, but for me it sounds some kind of logical... oO if this
isnt the fact, just ignore me :)

Cheers
Nikolas Dahn