Wine Developer Cheatsheet, v1

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 6 12:12:12 CDT 2004

Mike Hearn wrote:

> Yeah, it's a bit of a pain keeping track of useful patches that were
> never merged. Maybe we need a list somewhere.
Yes, it can be very helpful, if I can be helpful in any way, I'm here :)

> A few things that jump out at me (not really reviewed the code itself):
Thanks a lot, I'll review the patch tonight and I'll resubmit it after I
cleaned it up :)

I have only a doubt:

> - Is it possible to implement the ANSI version by converting to unicode
>    then calling the wide version, rather than duplicate it?
How can I convert an ansi string to a unicode one and reverse? So I can redo
the patch with the calls :)

Thanks,
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò