epoll patch - status?

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Sep 7 11:09:03 CDT 2004

Shachar Shemesh <wine-devel at shemesh.biz> writes:

> I'm sorry for being a pest about this. I was wondering whether there
> is anything that needs to be done on that one in order to facilitate
> committing this patch?

It needs some cleaning up, you need to find a way to make fewer
changes to the poll() side of things, also the epoll stuff should be
separated enough that you can put it inside #ifdef instead of having
dummy declarations of the epoll functions. Also try to better follow
the coding conventions of the rest of the file, for instance use
underscores in variable names, get rid of some useless asserts, etc.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org