Allow assignment of olefonts to other olefonts

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.QinetiQ.com
Wed Sep 8 05:26:38 CDT 2004

> Seems like you don't release the interface pointer that you do a query
> interface on.

Oops.

> You shouldn't need to special case copying from the same object... just
> make sure you always allocate a new piece of memory and copy the old
> string name before freeing it.

Yeah. I put that in because it's exactly what the app does, ie

foo.font = foo.font;

or the equivalent, which doesn't seem to make much sense. But I expect
you are right, it's unlikely to do anything special. I'll remove the check.

> If you change around the order of freeing, allocating and copying the
> strings it would be a bit easier to make it work right and fix the above
> problems.

Yes I see now, the code copies the string again.

thanks -mike