Simple bugzilla question

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Sep 8 09:16:44 CDT 2004

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 07:23:44PM +0100, Ann and Jason Edmeades wrote:
> My understanding is I accept it and assign to myself, then fix it, then
> what... Do I put the bug in fixed state and submit the patch or leave that
> change to the raised?

You submit the patch to wine-patches, and then add a note with a link
to the wine-patches archive of your message. Once it is committed,
you mark it FIXED, and you add a link to the wine-cvs archive of the
committed patch. After that, hopefully the original submitter will
verify that the fixed work for him, and will close the bug. Keep an
eye on it, and if that does not happen in 2 weeks or so, CLOSE it
yourself.

--
Dimi.