Acknowledgement page

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Sep 8 09:53:30 CDT 2004

On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 04:37:52PM -0600, Brian Vincent wrote:
> Should have explained that bit.. anyone listed on the Who's Who
> page doesn't show up here.  This list will fall right under that on
> the introduction page..  but perhaps I need to add a reference back
> to the Who's Who page.

I think the page looks good, but this set difference between this page
and Who's Who makes things overly complicated (to the point where there
always be confusion, no matter how may links you put in). It's much
easier to understant if we have a liner and uniform definition for the list:
	All people that contributed more than {8,10,12,15} patches.
Or whatever other criteria.

Also, I think we should have a proeminent place for Alexandre,
he's given so much to this project, more then anyone else. He
deverves a statue, if one could be build on the site, as far as
I am concerned.

--
Dimi.