dinput axis mapping and format mapping patch

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.QinetiQ.com
Thu Sep 9 04:02:57 CDT 2004

> No, the keys will be moved, so that we can handle the transition
> properly.

OK, but why do the keys have to be copied across. What's wrong with:

if (config file is present && !key exists("HKLM/Software/Wine/Wine"))
{
	mount config at( "HKLM/TempWineConfig" )
         copy tree( "HKLM/TempWineConfig" to "HKLM/Software/Wine/Wine" )
}

ie we check if the standard .reg files contain the config branch and if
not, copy it across.

thanks -mike