winecfg (was Re: W->A calls)

Roger Olson u60 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 11 13:51:48 CDT 2004

Saturday, September 11, 2004 8:34 AM Duane Clark

> By the way, I really do like the look mentioned here:
> http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-devel/2004/09/0220.html
> It is much improved over the current look. Hopefully that will become
> part of winecfg.

Per suggestion of Robert Shearman, I removed the 'Settings' frame which
gives the other two frames more 'breathing' room and simplifies the
appearance.

Mike, I haven't done anything more on this as I figured you have your own
ideas but if you like the look, I'll be happy to post a diff (English
resource only at this time) for inclusion with your own work.  Again, these
are cosmetic changes only, nothing functional and only to the app tab.

Thanks, Roger