Shwapi updates

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 13:19:46 CDT 2004

> Aside from the tests, what constitutes independent?

If the functions do not rely on each other, then they are independent
of each other.  You can leave it the way it is, but it was a
suggestion to help from the case where say one of the functions has an
error in it.  If that is the case then none of th patch is committed
where if it was split into seperate patches, 4/5 would be committed
and only a minor change is required to finish it, but this is all
preference of author/reviewer.

--
James Hawkins