Current cvs brokeness...

James Pellow james at alentdesignsolutions.com
Tue Sep 14 17:17:02 CDT 2004

Hi List,

Just downloaded the most recent cvs, and noticed it can't run the Office 2000
installer.  I haven't tried anything else, but it looks like a general msi
failure.  I can't spend any time on this (shouldn't be playing with it at the
office anyway...) but here is the output:

fixme:font:WineEngRemoveFontResourceEx :stub
fixme:font:WineEngRemoveFontResourceEx :stub
fixme:msi:MsiEnableLogA 00000516 "c:\\windows\\temp\\Office 2000 Professional
Setup (0002)_MsiExec.txt" 00000000
fixme:msi:MsiInstallProductW L"/I" L""
fixme:msi:MSI_OpenDatabaseW open failed r = 80004005!
Installation of /I () failed.

Is the msi system brocken right now?

I also noticed that the common file dialog seems to be returning garbage.  Try
selecting a file in progman-file-execute-browse for example.

Just FYI...

--
James A. Pellow, President