Lostwages add seti@home link

hatky hatky at hatky.myz.info
Fri Sep 17 09:48:26 CDT 2004

May I ask in what way does a person running seti at home helps wine?
Not that I am against the project but you make it sound as a needed
contribution to wine, well I don't see it helping wine too much except some
extra attention from random sources, and it isn't even open source, mybe some
other place? Resources -> others ? I would say links -> others but we don't
have that :)

And another thing please update the seti at home group home page to winehq.org
from the winehq.com it has, thanks.

--
Hatky,
Worshiper of wine (http://www.winehq.org/),