fonts: wine_marlett

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Sep 17 15:37:36 CDT 2004

Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com> writes:

> That works but then we're maintaining two codepaths, one or other of
> which will hardly be tested at all. Why not just check in the font
> binaries? I know CVS isn't very good at it, but it does work and it'll
> probably save pain later.

First because binaries are a pain with CVS, second and more important
because there has to be a very good reason for putting any generated
file in CVS; configure qualifies, but fonts don't. The worst case is
that the window controls won't look exactly right, that's not a big
deal, and it can be solved by having a binary font package somewhere
for download.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org