raw parallel port access

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.QinetiQ.com
Wed Sep 22 04:38:56 CDT 2004

> should this be done in dlls/oem_drivers/ or so?

+1 from me, though I'd vote for a new top level directory,

thirdparty/

or somesuch where we can move DLLs that aren't a part of the core
Windows OS but apps need anyway. There are some DLLs in dlls/ that are
basically a mystery - for instance, monodbg.vxd. The comments say it was
for Origin games but it appears that the implementor (was it marcus?)
doesn't actually know what it's for either!

"thirdparty" is a bit of an awkward name. Maybe vendor?