Contributing to WINE

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.QinetiQ.com
Wed Sep 22 11:04:10 CDT 2004

>>   [ Part 1, Application/X-PKCS7-MIME  11KB. ]
>>   [ Cannot display this part. Press "V" then "S" to save in a file. ]

Oh OK I take that back, I just checked the archives and it doesn't show
up properly there either. I guess something along the way to me
converted it to a "normal" email. Still, S/MIME is an IETF RFC, it's
nothing non-standard.

Hmm. If I got a washed email, maybe we could kit out winehq with
whatever filters are doing it (I have no idea what that software would
be) so S/MIME mails are converted before being sent on. That'd be great!