edonkey2000 dll err

J. Grant jg at jguk.org
Sun Sep 26 18:28:21 CDT 2004

Hi James,

on the 26/09/04 20:30, James Hawkins wrote:
> Try using dll's from a win9x machine, or dl the dll's from
> dll-files.com.  I think it's more likely to work then.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I donloaded this dll from that site:
MSVCIRT.dll: Microsoft (R) C Runtime Library, v. 5.00.7022

Btw, do you know what is the difference between "MSVCRT.dll" and
"MSVCIRT.dll" ?  The text in the error messages was not very clear.

I tried to run and bizarely, now I am required to add even more dlls to
run it:

version.dll
lz32.dll

It does still load, the GUI is still with text missing.  The options
dialog has most buttons blank, and all text missing.

If anyone is interested I can email the terminal log of the problems.

Kind regards

JG

--
Homepage: http://jguk.org/