PATCH: imagelist: change ERR to TRACE

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue Sep 28 02:42:32 CDT 2004

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 06:44:16AM +0200, Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
> Hello,
>
> License: LGPL, X11
> Changelog:
> 	Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at redhat.com>
> 	- native ImageList_Remove dosn't spit out an error message when
> 	  deleting an index out of range so don't do that either
Probably true, but native ImageList_Remove doesn't have its whole
Windows environment completely buggy either. ;-)
IOW: this was perhaps meant for Wine code bug tracking purposes
(AFAIK Wine uses imagelists a lot internally, e.g. shell code or so).
While an ERR is too verbose, TRACE is ill-suited for that (a wrong index
certainly is an anomaly); thus I'd say it should be a WARN.

Greetings,

Andreas Mohr