missing advapi32 prototype: SystemFunction036

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.QinetiQ.com
Tue Sep 28 03:40:57 CDT 2004

At least some are now documented on MSDN. I believe I submitted a patch
to document what 40/41 do (they are crypto related).

The fact that an app is using the API strongly implies it's documented
*somewhere*, don't you think? I would check for forward exports from
other DLLs, for some reason Microsoft enjoy moving code around between
DLLs and then using forwarding to make the changes transparent.

thanks -mike