Moved some local variables from StartServiceCtrlDispatcherA/W to service environment block

Alexander Yaworsky yaworsky at migusoft.ru
Wed Sep 29 07:29:41 CDT 2004

Hello

> I don't think you want to pass ASCII strings across processes, there's
> no guarantee that both processes are using the same codepage.
> Inter-process communication should always be done in Unicode.

I was not going to use those variables for interprocess communications.
But incidentally you've just kept me off the wrong way. There are
some wrong things in these functions if we take SERVICE_WIN32_SHARE_PROCESS
into account. Generally, they should not handle service arguments like
they do now and should not try to find service entry. The _running_
service control dispatcher should do these things.

So, more restructurization of StartServiceCtrlDispatcherA/W is required.
In fact, their code should be completely merged into common dispatcher
function like in my original huge patch (that was also wrong)  but since
I tried to avoid this for some reason.

Thanks.