Hints needed for riched20/scroll bug solving

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 4 12:15:25 CDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-04-03 at 09:09, Krzysztof Foltman wrote:
> Paul Vriens wrote:
>
> >  agreement appears. I know that nobody reads this ;-) but hey. When I
> >  click in the scrollbar (page down) the page goes down 1 page and the
> >  scrollbar changes.
>
> My newest patch (released 5 minutes ago, not in CVS yet) attempts to fix
> that - at least, it works for me. Try it and tell me if it works for you.
>
> Krzysztof

The patch fixes my problem. I've only focused on things that were
different for page and line scrolls:

SetScrollPos(hWnd, SB_VERT, nPos, TRUE);

SetScrollPos wasn't. Setting bRedraw to TRUE makes sense.

How is it that the page scroll is shown in the scrollbar even when the
flag is FALSE?

Cheers,

Paul.