Remote debugging

David Hemmo david.wine at pilsoft.com
Wed Apr 6 08:11:20 CDT 2005

Hello,

I am new to wine.

I try to get a PC software (I have the source code) to run on Linux but
as the project may take a while, I try to prepare a development
environement that will make my life easier.

I have Wine from CVS, and msvcmon (the remote part of Visual studio)
running on Linux.

I can launch the software from my windows machine, and I can break on
my source code running un Linux.

But step doesn't work.

Would someone have an idea of where in wine source code I should have a
look ?
Is there any document that you know that could help me to understand
how it works, and the architecture ?

Thanks

David Hemmo