crypt32: CryptProtectData/CryptUnprotectData take 3

Kees Cook kees at outflux.net
Wed Apr 6 10:21:02 CDT 2005

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 11:08:12PM +0900, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> It's better to keep alphabetical order of .spec file entries.

Oh, whoops.  I just blindly grouped them.  Fixed.

> if you are not going to conditionally include headers using '#ifdef HAVE_xxx'
> there is no need to include config.h.

Good point.  This was copied from elsewhere.  I've cleaned up the header
files.

> Registry keys should be closed by RegCloseKey, not CloseHandle (here and
> everywhere else).

Whoops.  Okay, fixed.

> If you are going to test last error value after an API call it's a usual practice
> to set the error first to some invalid value, 0xdeadbeef works fine.

Added.

Thanks for all the suggestions from everyone!  I'm glad you're willing
to put up with me.  :)  Take 4 on it's way.

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net