Reduce __attribute__(x) to nothing if __GNUC__ is unset

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Apr 11 08:12:34 CDT 2005

Vincent Béron <vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca> writes:

> This lets us get rid of various #ifdef __GNUC__, as well as use
> DECLSPEC_NORETURN at least everywhere winnt.h is included, without fear
> of conflicts.

This doesn't really help, because we want the code to build with the
Microsoft headers too, so you still can't use __attribute__ without
ifdefs. And really the use of __attribute__ should be kept to a
minimum, your other patches are adding it in a lot of places where
it's not necessary.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org