lostwages/templates/en status_ui.template

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon Apr 11 18:34:29 CDT 2005

On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 08:43:44PM +0200, Jacek Caban wrote:
> I completely disagree. We can do much more than there is done right now. shdocvw
> is more than WebBrowser control and we can inplement those areas, but WebBrowser
> needs a lot of work as well. Mozilla ActiveX Control seems not to be systematically
> developed and the compability we need is not their aim. We need an implementation
> of WebBrowser based on MSHTML, which will be possible when I finish my work on it.
> This way we'll be able to implement shdocvw correctly (eg. it'll be possible to
> implement Internet Explorer OLE Automation), but now it's far, far away from it
> and really far from 100% complete.

This is a good discussion for WineConf. But sure, in the meantime feel free
to submit a patch for this entry that better reflect your plans.

In any event, I think such a significant effort probably deserves a bit bigger
space somewhere else, but it will have to wait a bit until we can figure out
where exactly.

--
Dimi.