Mouse warp questions

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Thu Apr 14 15:10:35 CDT 2005

> I think that it is time to really get rid of it I have two more demos that I
> have been playing with that work when MOUSE_HACK is not defined. Dominions II
> (1a) and Starlancer (2a). starlancer thinks it is running in a 640X400 window an
> the program itself is setting the cursor at x=320 and y=200 and dinput trys to
> put it at x=320 and y=240.

I think you are over-reacting here... Your problem is not related at all to
MOUSE_HACK (see my next message) but to the general 'mouse warping' problem.

At least I thought I explained it well in the bug report but it seems that
it was not the case...

> Does anyone know of a game that game that needs it? IE: does not work without it
> defined?

Well, take all FPS shooters and you will have a nice list :-)

         Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/