widl: generate header when proxy/stub is generated

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 02:41:29 CDT 2005

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> Surely there's a better way to fix this than by forcing generation of
> the header even when it's not requested.

Certainly, and I did this partly out of laziness.  But I also notice that
midl generates the header every time as well.  At least, "midl /client
stub foo.idl" generates foo.h as well as foo_[ip].c and dlldata.c.  And
that brings up a further question:  should widl flags be made (somewhat)
compatible with midl ones to ease porting?

--Juan