Program cannot be run in DOS mode

Dustin Navea speeddymon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:06:25 CDT 2005

Hi, that does seem a little strange.  It could be that there is
something wrong with the package.  How familiar are you with Linux?
Familiar enough to know what CVS is and how to use it to get the
bleeding edge version of wine, and enough to know how to compile it from
scratch, if I pointed you to the guide that tells you how?

Dustin