Ugly dclipper winapi_check hack

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Wed Apr 20 05:02:15 CDT 2005

Le mer 20/04/2005 à 05:29, Francois Gouget a écrit :

> winapi_check assumes that all the functions declared in a given spec
> file are implemented in a C file located in the same directory. This
> seems to hold true except for DirectDrawCreateClipper() which is
> implemented in a sub-directory.
>
> This causes winapi_check to not notice the DirectDrawCreateClipper()
> implementation and to complain that it's missing. So I hacked it so it
> also takes into account C files located in ddraw/dclipper/ for
> ddraw.spec.
>
> If anyone has an idea for a better fix (or if you know of other APIs
> that should have the same problem) I'm all ears as I don't like this
> solution much.

If you're heading that way (a bit of spring cleaning of winapi_check),
could you also look at how it thinks api names are unique? It complains
about ValidateVertexShader (in d3d8 and d3d9), but that function takes 1
arg in d3d8 and 2 in d3d9. I'm not sure if it read one of the spec file
before the other or what.

Vincent