Ugly dclipper winapi_check hack

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Apr 20 10:21:55 CDT 2005

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> writes:
>
>> I had a look in this area in the past but it's really complex so I
>> don't think I'll tackle it. I'll just tweak Wine and winapi_check to
>> reduce the size of the winapi_check output so it's less overwhelming.
>
> While you are cleaning things, it would be nice to finish moving the
> code from tools/winapi_check to tools/winapi and get rid of the
> winapi_check directory...

Well, that hack seemed pretty easy but now it also seems not really
necessary if the ddraw directory is about to get flattened.
Moving the code from tools/winapi_check to tools/winapi is way out of
the scope of what I can/intended to do just now.

So if someone else wants to pick it up go right ahead.

winapi_check is a nice tool that can really turn up some issue in the
Wine code. It just hasn't seen very much maintenance in the recent past
and could use some love and care every now and then in order to work
great. IOW I really think it's a worthwhile project.

                      Avoid the Gates of Hell - use Linux.