Tooltips in own windows

luis lenders lgvlenders at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 12:04:13 CDT 2005

Don't know if this is of any help to you but i noticed
this problem too using some apps and it dissapears ,
if i remember correctly, using native comctl32. So you
might run the apps using WINEDEBUG=+comctl32 to track
down the problem. Regards

I just wanted to make sure folks were aware of a
tooltip regression,
since I don't think I have seen mention of it here. It
is easily seen in
any Control Spy, but effects other apps (though not
all, curiously). It
manifests itself as a complete window border around
tooltips. I have not
tracked down where the regression occured, but could
do so if no one
else was looking at this.