tools/widl

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Mon Apr 25 08:04:56 CDT 2005

> From: Alexandre Julliard
>
> You should add some sort of get_fc_name() function instead of
> duplicating a big switch like that every time you want to
> print a name.

This is a big problem for me. Eric Kohl (not me) did a lot of work on WIDL
in the ReactOS tree, there's about 20 patches to follow after this one. If
this first patch is not acceptable and needs to be rewritten, it means I can
no longer simply pull following patches from our SVN repository. Since I
didn't write the original code in the first place, having to do patch
generation manually will a) significantly increase the chance of introducing
bugs and b) take too much of my time.
Maybe we can try to find a solution at WineConf?

Ge van Geldorp.