DirectX 9

Oliver Stieber oliver_stieber at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 09:26:58 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I've been moving house over the past couple of weeks
which is why I dropped off the face of the earth for a
while.

Between moving I've managed to get a lot more DirectX
9 work done, Roller coster tycoon, Warhammer 40K,
tenage mutat ninja turtles and the increadables are
now the same under WINE as Windows. Evil genius, Kohan
2 and Axis and Allies have a few graphics problems but
are still playable and colin McRea raley 2004 now
plays ok, but there are lot of graphics issues. i
expect Settlers Heritige of the King and Myst 4 will
work but I haven't been able to test since I lost the
demo disk. hopefully the problems with  Halflife2 and
world of warcraft are fixed, but again I don't have
coppies to test.

The majority of the interface seperation work has been
completed and development is starting to stabalize,
I'll try to get the patches in as soon as I've synced
with winecvs, it should be a lot quicker as I'm now
only going to be chasing the moving target or winecvs,
previously I was chasing winecvs, and changes
Alixander made to the patches I sent and my DirectX
work which was a little too hectic.

Oliver.