unix filenames in notepad

Michael Jung mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Apr 26 17:39:49 CDT 2005

If you apply the attached patch and import the attached registry file (which
registers a junction point for the unixfs shell namespace extension), you can
select and open files from the unix filesystem in notepad (The file has to be
accessible by a drive letter based wine path though).

In retrospect this is not as surprising as I first thought. If I pay for some
beer, perhaps at wineconf someone can give me some insight on the unix path
<-> wine path conversion magic ;)

Bye,
--
Michael Jung