advapi32: Add more RegLoadKey tests

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:19:20 CDT 2005

On 27 Apr 2005 20:12:39 +0200, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:

> We discussed this already, we don't want to do it that way (not to
> mention that keys can be named Machine or User inside the tree too, so
> your test is wrong anyway).
>
> Note that a lot of your new tests fail on XP too, so I'm not sure
> there's much point in changing the Wine code to make them succeed.

I understand the first point.  I write the tests in XP and test them
to make sure they pass, and I don't send in any tests that don't pass
under XP (except for needing the permission set for save/load key but
that's for a different reason).  I don't know why they would be
failing for other XP's besides mine.

--
James Hawkins