No subject

Tue Aug 30 17:20:58 CDT 2005

Windows GDI can use to get this information from a printer driver.
Since I'm not that familiar with either, however, I figure I should try
to confirm that this is indeed the case.

So, does anyone know of any API that an application or the GDI can use
to get the dimensions of an individual glyph from a "real" Windows
printer driver?  (I have verified that calling the GetTextExtentPoint
functions with a one-character string returns the height of the font,
not the height of the glyph.  For example, it returns the same height
for 'A' and '_'.)

Thanks!