No subject

Tue Aug 30 17:20:58 CDT 2005

#define GL_VERSION_1_3                    1

The problem is that your OpenGL library is NOT implementing GL 1.3 (as shown
in your glxinfo output). This means that you have a mismatch between your
system headers and your library.

This could be considered as a bug to report to the DRI people (if they
really provide a gl.h which defines GL_VERSION_1_3, they should also provide
a library with all OpenGL 1.3 entry points).

We *could* fix this in Wine by adding yet another configure check (or going
the full 'GetProcAddress' way which would be needed if we wanted a nice
OpenGL packaged Wine) but well, sometimes enough is enough and stuff should
be fixed outside of Wine and respecting the rules instead of adding yet
another work-around.

                        Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/