No subject

Tue Aug 30 17:20:58 CDT 2005

WineHQ tree after the license change and imported them into their own tree.
So these DLLs (and only those) are covered under the LGPL.

This means also that if these DLLs are more advanced than the one in WineHQ,
you can submit patches to merge them back into WineHQ's mainline.

> I was thinking about subscribing to WineX, at least a test for this three
> month account, to see if the games, I'm interested in, will work.

Well, you could also help us debugging them on the plain WineHQ tree :-)

         Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/