No subject

Tue Aug 30 17:20:58 CDT 2005

<snip>
------------------------------------
#include "wine/debug.h"

WINE_DEFAULT_DEBUG_CHANNEL(advapi);

/******************************************************************************
 * ADVAPI {ADVAPI}
 *
 * The Win32 Advanced API DLL makes available a wide
range of functions for
 * security, registry manipulation, service
management, and event tracking. It
 * also holds a small set of cryptography functions as
well.
 *
 */

/******************************************************************************
 * GetUserNameA [ADVAPI32.@]
 *
 * Get the current user name.
 *
<snip>

The Description isn't being generated in advapi32.html
Am I running issues by having the comment blocks
togeather? The only other commented
DLL is wing.c in /dlls/gdi. I've checked agianst the
hacking guide. Am I msiing something? Is it a bug?

-Joshua