No subject

Tue Aug 30 17:20:58 CDT 2005

(including myself) to web sites I wouldn't expect the
person who took the screen shot to be able to do
anything else.

Just displaying a page saying that the upload is too
big doesn't help with the bandwith, unless upload is
canceled as soon as it gets too big. I think it's
probably enough to give most people an idea about why
it's failed though.

Oliver.