x11drv glx deadlocks.

Oliver Stieber oliver_stieber at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 17:45:10 CDT 2005

Hi,
 Somewhere between 20-07-2005 and 26-07-2005 I've been getting deadlocks when I call some glx
functions e.g. glXMakeCurrent, I've tracked to problem down to a deadlock, prior to calling
glXMakeCurrent wined3d calls wine_tsx11_lock_ptr, but the call to  glXMakeCurrent is raising an
event in x11drv on a different thread that then tries to call wine_tsx11_lock_ptr, resulting in a
deadlock.

I've looked through the patches send in between 20-07-2005 and 26-07-2005 but nothing looked
obvious. Should I be calling wine_tsx11_lock_ptr before glXMakeCurrent? or should I try to find
out what patch caused the problem?