WRT: Links and Timeout

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Aug 3 04:18:04 CDT 2005

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Detlef Riekenberg wrote:

> Hi Francois and Paul.
>
> On the WRT-Page "http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/paulm/WRT/wrt.php",
> the link for "current status of Wine's conformance tests" is dead
> ("http://fgouget.free.fr/wine/tests-en.shtml").

The list of tests was really a pain to manage by hand and as it has
grown a lot since then it would be much worse now. So I discontinued
that page a long time ago (more than a year).

However I believe that some people have put up automated replacements
based on the automated test framework. So pointing to this set of pages
would be nice (sorry I don't have the URL handy).

May your Tongue stick to the Roof of your Mouth with the Force of a Thousand Caramels.