secur32: add first SSPI test to actually see what work needs to be done

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Wed Aug 3 12:47:08 CDT 2005

Am Mittwoch, 3. August 2005 12:05 schrieb Kai Blin:
> * Kai Blin <blin at gmx.net> [03/08/05, 02:03:27]:
> > +    sec_status = QuerySecurityPackageInfo( sec_pkg_name, &pkg_info);
> > +
> > +    ok((long)sec_status >= 0L, "Return value of QuerySecurityPackageInfo
> > should be >= 0, but is %ld\n", (long)sec_status); +
>
> Never mind that. After running the tests on Win32, I realized I needed
> to check for SEC_E_OK, not 0. I'll resubmit the patch.
>
> Kai
 Hello Kai,

you have to include your test into programs/winetest/Makefile.in too, to get
your test into the winetest.exe, which delivers the results for
http://test.winehq.org/data/ .

Please write the test either for QuerySecurityPackageInfoA or
QuerySecurityPackageInfoW.

Bye Stefan