MSXML3: initial implementation based on libxml2

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Thu Aug 4 01:23:38 CDT 2005

Saulius Krasuckas wrote:

> $ grep -Ir ^EXTRAINCL dlls/msxml3/
> | dlls/msxml3/Makefile:EXTRAINCL =
> | dlls/msxml3/Makefile.in:EXTRAINCL = @XML2INCL@
>
> Is this supposed to be so?  My makefile have empty EXTRAINCL var.  Why?

No.  Could you try running ./configure again and checking for XML2INCL
in config.status and config.log?  This is the output on my machine:

bash-3.00$ grep XML2INCL config.status config.log
dlls/msxml3/Makefile.in
config.status:s, at XML2INCL@,-I/usr/include/libxml2,;t t
config.log:XML2INCL='-I/usr/include/libxml2'
dlls/msxml3/Makefile.in:EXTRAINCL = @XML2INCL@
bash-3.00$ grep EXTRAINCL dlls/msxml3/Makefile.in dlls/msxml3/Makefile
dlls/msxml3/Makefile.in:EXTRAINCL = @XML2INCL@
dlls/msxml3/Makefile:EXTRAINCL = -I/usr/include/libxml2

Mike